Brand: Best Aid Hearing
- Our rechargeable technology saves you the hassle of buying batteries daily. Listen and Charge anywhere, or plug in next to your bed and wake up excited to take on your day, enjoying every conversation. The charging case is fully charged in less than 6 hours that last up to 40 hours for daily use.
- Best Aid’s x5 device features automatic feedback cancellation technology. That means you can enjoy the atmosphere of a busy restaurant without worrying about your device whistling or squealing.
- With our easy to operate manual, it makes navigating your new device easy and hassle free. Yes, volume control is up to YOU. Best Aid hearing provides environmentally safe technology, using adaptive feedback to guarantee you feel safe indoors, outdoors and even hunting!
- Functional Features: Our easy to wear and install aids, provide almost seamless and invisible wear. As we have provided the perfect in ear canal device, no need to feel like you are adding to your everyday outfit.
- After-Sale service: 30-day money-back guarantee. We offer a standard 1-year manufacturer's warranty for free.
- Best Aid Hearing X5 lets users immerse themselves in their natural environment and experience sounds closer to reality.
- Before you ever turn it on, insert the device into your ear canal to find the proper fit. You should test the different sized ear tips and find one that creates a perfect seal in your ear when the device is inserted. Feel free to rotate or wiggle the device in different directions in your ear canal until you find the fit that is most comfortable. This way, you can find the perfect fit before you try to get the sound right - which will minimize feedback and irritation.
- Once you've found the proper fit, you can try to find the right volume level. We recommend starting out by adjusting the volume to only about 10%, close to the lowest possible volume setting. Many experience whistling and feedback when inserting their pair of hearing aids. This is because often, users have the volume too high, so finding a suitable volume level as described in tip #1 is crucial to ensuring you can insert the device safely.
- When inserting the device, be careful to look for the microphone and to avoid putting pressure on it. If you insert the device at the proper volume level, and without putting pressure on the microphone, you should be able to minimize or completely eliminate feedback or whistling.
model number: X5
Part Number: ba-999
Details: Very small and lightweight, there is no burden to the ears with prolonged use. The X5 completely embeds in the ear canal. Great for people wearing glasses or masks; there is no need to fiddle with complicated buttons. Simply turn the device on, adjust your volume preference, and you're ready to go!
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 8.9 x 2.3 inches