- 10% povidone iodine antiseptic: Betadine First Aid Solution is an aqueous solution of povidone-iodine 10% that kills germs promptly in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Packaging may vary
- Trusted by healthcare professionals: Betadine has been trusted and used in hospitals for over 50 years. Simply apply to the minor wound after cleaning and let dry
- Helps prevent infection: Betadine works on a broad range of germs and microbes. Helps stop infections before they start. The golden-brown color of povidone-iodine shows you where it's been applied
- New look, same formula: The box may look different, but the effectiveness remains the same. Clean affected area, apply a small amount of product to the area 1 to 3 times daily and let dry. Use as directed
- Povidone-iodine solution: Betadine first aid solution is a 10% povidone-iodine solution used to help prevent infection from minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Iodine leaves a brown color where applied and may be covered with a sterile bandage once dry.
- Gentle on you: Betadine doesn’t contain alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Betadine First Aid Solution (10% Povidone Iodine) has been trusted by healthcare professionals to help prevent infections for over 50 years. It remains a go-to antiseptic used both in hospitals and homes for the treatment of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns as may occur from minor household accidents or bicycle falls. Betadine works on a broad range of germs and microbes that can that can cause infections. Apply to minor cuts, scrapes, and burns to kill germs after use. The recognizable golden-brown color of Betadine solution indicates what area is being covered and treated. Betadine comes with the “No-Sting Promise” and does not contain alcohol or hydrogen peroxide. Betadine is formulated with gentleness in mind.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.9 x 1.8 inches