Brand: Breather Fit
- BE AN OLYMPIAN BREATHER | Breather Fit is a scientifically designed lung boost respiratory trainer proven to help you gain a competitive edge. This performance breathing trainer will help you improve performances in sports & other cardio activities by decreasing exercise-limiting dyspnea, while at the same time accelerating recovery & reducing time to fatigue.This is the breathing exercise device that can serve as your companion to the road to the Olympics!
- IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE WITH RESPIRATORY MUSCLE TRAINING | Whether you are a competitive athlete, triathlete, Olympian or weekend warrior, make Respiratory Muscle Training or RMT a part of your training routine.
- A GYM FOR YOUR LUNGS | The Breather Fit is an inspiratory muscle trainer that helps train your lungs to improve oxygen flow to your body. Oxygen training can help improve overall physical performance and give you an advantage over your competition.
- DESIGNED FOR EASE OF USE AND PORTABILITY | This inspiratory trainer is lightweight and portable. Featuring a cutting edge design, it has adjustable and independent inspiratory and expiratory pressure settings. Best of all it's easy to use, clean, maintain, carry and store.
- DO MORE WITH THE BREATHER UNIVERSITY | A lung trainer with an ergonomic design and an independent dialing system, Breather Fit helps you to easily personalize & adjust usage based on your needs. Use this lung exerciser together with online materials from the carefully-curated, evidence-based, on-demand education & training under The Breather University, an online training portal tailor-fit for users of this breathing exercise device.
Part Number: 865202000148
Details: BREATHER FIT - THINK OF IT AS A GYM FOR YOUR LUNGS The Breather Fit is a drug-free evidenced based Inspiratory/Expiratory Respiratory Muscle Training (RMT) device used by and recommended by athletes, fitness enthusiasts, singers, musicians and competitive sports persons. It trains both inspiratory and expiratory muscles independently. LET BREATHER FIT BE PART OF YOUR HEALTHIER, FITTER LIFE! Breathing against resistance during respiratory muscle training (RMT) activates and strengthens respiratory muscles and improves health and quality of life by promoting regained activity and exercise tolerance. RMT was also shown to improve the blood flow to resting and exercising limbs, delaying the metaboreflex, thereby improving exercise capacity and endurance. ATHLETES – BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCE BY TRAINING YOUR RESPIRATORY MUSCLES Strengthening your respiratory power by RMT can greatly contribute to improving exercise capacity and peak performance – and may just provide that little, but crucial advantage in professional sport. Studies have shown that respiratory muscle training (RMT) improves oxygen uptake, VO2max and ventilatory efficiency, improving aerobic fitness. *NOTE* This device is NOT AN INCENTIVE SPIROMETER, and is strictly a TRAINING DEVICE for Respiratory Muscle Training. FEATURES Resistive Inspiratory and Expiratory Muscle Therapy (RMT) Adjustable and independent pressure settings Lightweight and portable Easy to use and clean Free and easy self-paced video training RECOMMENDED USE: For best results, do two sets of 10 reps, twice a day, 6 days per week. It may take up to 4 weeks to feel results, though the deep, slow breathing is known to almost immediately assist in relaxation.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.8 x 2.1 inches