- The wheelchair joystick controller is suitable for the D51427 PG VR2 electric wheelchair model. It is good to replace the old or broken ones and renovate directly.
- Good compatibility, easy installation, direct installation and disassembly, easy to replace non working joystick. Reliable and durable in use. You can easily move the wheelchair by pushing the joystick in the direction you want to go.
- Stable startup, flexible control, high sensitivity, simple and convenient use and control, and the battery gauge shows the charging status of the battery. The horn button can operate the wheelchair horn.
- The joystick controller easily controls the speed and direction of the wheelchair. The farther you push, the faster you go. Loosen the joystick, the wheelchair automatically stops and brakes.
- High-quality ABS material, good wear resistance, not easy to corrode, and safe to use.
Details: Specification: Item Type: Wheel Chair Joystick Controller Material: ABS Fitment: Fit for PG VR2 D51427 Usage: 1. On/off button: VR2 switch button.Do not use this button to stop the wheelchair except in an emergency 2. Battery Meter: This is a 10-segment display if VR2 is turned on and gives the battery's charging status.In addition, any faults in the wheelchair's electrical system are displayed by this display 3. Maximum Speed: Is a 5-segment display that indicates the maximum speed setting or which drive is selected.The documentation for the wheelchair will indicate whether VR2 is set to maximum speed or drive operation 4. Horn button: operate the wheelchair's horn 5. Speed/configuration curve lower button: This button reduces the maximum speed setting or selects a lower drive configuration curve. Speed/configuration curve increase button: This button increases the maximum speed setting or selects a higher drive configuration curve 6. Actuator buttons and LEDs: If the wheelchair is equipped with an actuator.This button will enter and exit the actuator adjustment mode.The LED will flash when the actuator adjustment mode is entered Joystick: Controls the speed and direction of the wheelchair.Push the stick in the direction you want to go.The farther you push, the faster you go.Release the joystick and the wheelchair stops and brakes automatically Package List: 1 x Wheel Chair Joystick Controller 1 x Manual
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.3 x 5.5 inches