Brand: MDF Instruments
- TRUSTED by Medical Providers since 1971 | Backed by our Full Lifetime Warranty & Free-Parts-For-Life Program | Latex-Free
- ALL-PURPOSE LIGHTWEIGHT diagnostic instrument that delivers accurate auscultation of heart, lung, and stomach (gastrointestinal, bowel, etc.), blood pressure flow (Korotkoff) sounds with acoustic integrity and clarity in doctor, nurse, student, etc. clinical settings or home settings.
- CHESTPIECE designed with a turnable, fully rotating stem and a true bell and true diaphragm to capture high or low frequency sounds as needed. Handcrafted from premium aluminum to deliver the ultimate value in auditory diagnostics with unmatched performance and durability in its lightweight class.
- PATENTS, HEADSET, TUBING & EARTIPS: longer, thicker and non-stick tube and ErgonoMax headset that includes a patented dual-leaf spring construction, patented Acoustic Pyramid Chamber and a patented SafetyLock Eartip adapters to maximize sound performance, durability, comfort, and extended use.
- INCLUDES: 3 pairs of Small, Regular and Large MDF ComfortSeal clear eartips, an extra diaphragm, ID tag, Lifetime Warranty and Free Parts for Life program enrollment. Makes a great gift with over 20 color variations to choose from.
Details: Handcrafted Since 1971 | Lifetime Warranty | Free-Parts-for-Life Program | Latex Free The MDF Acoustica Stethoscope is a lightweight diagnostic instrument that delivers accurate auscultation of heart, lung, and Korotkoff sounds with acoustic integrity and clarity. An ergonomic design ensures comfort for the doctor and patient, even during extended use. Precisely handcrafted from premium aluminum, the Acoustica Stethoscope is the ultimate in auditory diagnostics with unmatched performance and durability. Chestpiece: The super-duty, lightweight aluminum dual-head chestpiece is precisely machined and hand polished for the highest performance and durability. Full-rotation acoustic valve stem with green indicator dot allows the user to easily identify the active sound channel. The large bell, crowned with a non-chill bell ring, provides greater sound amplification, isolation of low frequencies, and patient comfort. Acoustic Tubing: Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, the Y-configuration non-stick acoustic tubing provides insulation for superior sound transmission and seals out ambient noise while preventing the cracking and wearing that can occur from repeated use. The longer-than-average length allows a comfortable space between health professional and patient. Acoustic Pyramid Chamber™: Patented internal metal-alloy chamber located in the acoustic tubing below the spring keeps the tubing channel open for maximum sound transmission into the headset. Ergonomax™ Headset: Hand polished, pre-angled chrome-plated brass headset features a patented internal dual-leaf spring construction for durability and custom fit. Soft silicone ComfortSeal™ eartips (available in standard and small sizes) are clear for hygienic purposes and conform to the ear to seal out extraneous noise while ensuring comfort during extended use.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 5.0 x 1.5 inches