Brand: Natural Design Architecture Lifestyle N
- 100% GENUINE MEDICAL-GRADE SHEEPSKIN WITH SUPREME THERAPEUTIC CAPABILITIES: Recommended by doctors for its healing and restorative qualities, medical sheepskins have been proven to support and contour the body, facilitating an even distribution of compression, increasing blood flow, stimulating circulation and easing pain. They are naturally insulating helping regulate body temperature, keeping you cool in summer/warm in winter.
- PREVENTING AND ALLEVIATING SKIN IRRITATIONS, BED SORES AND ECZEMA: Sheepskin's highly absorbent and breathable Merino wool can retain up to 33% of its weight in moisture, drawing perspiration away from the body, preventing and alleviating skin irritations such as bed sores and eczema. Relieves the discomfort of prolonged immobility by reducing recovery time and improving quality of life.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE AND PORTABLE: Use on beds, wheelchairs, dining chairs, sofas, benches, recliners, stools, at home, at work, or in the car. Highly effective in promoting a good night's sleep. Microsuede non-slip backing for added stability, ensuring the pelt stays in place.
- SAFE TO USE, 100% NATURAL FIBERS: Made from 100% natural and dense spring-like fibers that are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, non-flammable and biodegradable. Pile height: 1" inch (25mm) sheared for maximize density, durability and healing capabilities.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Sheepskins are naturally stain-resistant, light soils can be quickly spot cleaned. Larger spills can be machine or hand-washed in warm water (40°C/108°F). Tumble dry low heat, gently stretching to shape while still damp.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: A bestselling item due to its comfort and versatility, the Medical Sheepskin Pelt is made with the highest quality Australian wool, carefully selected for thickness and pile density.Durable and resilient, it offers supreme therapeutic capabilities in a variety of settings, while retaining the lush softness that decorative sheepskin is known for.Medical sheepskin is naturally healing, recommended by doctors to ease the pain and discomfort of numerous medical conditions. Regular use can help the body recover, and greatly improve quality of life for those confined to one position for extended periods.The wool's high fiber count facilitates an even distribution of compression and insulation, activating circulation, increasing blood flow and alleviating sore pressure points. Because of sheepskin's ability to maintain a dry environment, the pelt helps prevents the development of skin irritations caused by friction or immobility.Its fibers are breathable and spring-like, absorbing moisture and promoting air flow, with natural thermal properties that help balance temperature, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.Each pelt comes with an anti-slip microsuede backing to secure it in place, with wool sheared to a uniform length of 1" inch (25mm), ensuring an upright pile that moves with the body for maximum support.Machine washable and easy to care for, the Medical Sheepskin Pelt can boost your recovery and transform your experience of well-being to a totally new level.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.0 x 5.0 inches