Brand: EGO BIKE
- Platform dimensions: 28" x48" Length of ramp when expended: 42" Weight of Ramp (gate): 16 Lbs
- 3-position carrier (closed flat, open L-shape & open flat) Can also be locked flat when not in use Awelded handle featured on the ramp for easy folding and unfolding
- Tie down straps can be hooked onto any of the tie down holes featured on the ramp sides
- Color: Black Loading Capacity: Up to 400 Lbs Total weight of carrier: 71 Lbs
- Heavy-duty steel construction and internal spring loaded pull locks Durable black powder coated finish Has a 3" safety rail
- Fits all 2″ Receiver, hitch class III or IV
Part Number: SCC001
Details: This wheelchair carrier is made for easy loading and transporting of your wheelchair, scooter or other similar items.
It can be used as a carrier and a ramp; simply attach it to your hitch. Tie down straps can be hooked onto any of the tie down holes featured on the ramp sides.
Handle on the ramp for easy folding and unfolding.
The wheelchair carrier features an integrated ramp which fold up and out into 3 different positions:
1) Closed flat: The first position keeps the ramp folded flat to the carrier surface and held down with a spring pull pin. The folded flat position is to keep the ramp self stored and secured when the carrier is folded up.
2) Open flat: The second ramp position allows the ramp to stand up straight when a mobility device is on the carrier. The ramp is held vertically in place with a spring pull pin.
3) Open L-shape: The last position is the ramp unfolded. This position allows for scooters or power wheelchairs to be pushed or driven up the ramp.