Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS FD
- ⚛️ Detect: Oxygen range 21-100% with 0.1% resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌷 Sensor: Ultrasonic oxygen sensor with accuracy ≤±1.5%
- 🎆 Battery: Lasts >24 hours. Comes with a rechargeable Li-ion 1000mAh and wall plug charger.
- 💪 Strong: Made with strong ABS plastic housing. Comes with two barb inlets for easy connection.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Part Number: OXY 1000
Details: This is our OXYGEN ANALYZER which is super accurate and easy to use. It is made with extra large buttons so anybody can use this product even those with bad eyesight. The oxygen analyzer is designed to detect high oxygen levels coming from a oxygen source where oxygen is made using air and balanced with nitrogen - not to be used in any other situation. This instrument will analyze and confirm oxygen concentration (O2), flow (F) and pressure (P). The analyzer is already calibrated so just Turn ON and GO! The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, and charger. The product has a built-in lithium battery and is charged via the supplied charger +12VDC. Battery operation can last for over 24 hours. Sensor: Ultrasonic oxygen sensor, Sensor Life: >5 years (comes with calibration certificate), O2 Detection Range: 21% - 100% (< ±1.5% of reading), O2 Flow Range: 0 -10 LPM (< ±0.2 LPM), O2 Pressure Range: 0 – 100 kPa ( < ± 2 kPa), Recovery/ Response Time: < 30 seconds, Storage / Operating Temperature: 40F–130F, Storage / Operating Humidity: <95%RH, Battery: 3.7V Li–Ion battery 1000mAh, Dimension/Weight: 7 x 3.7 x 1.4inches, 10.4oz, Charging Time: 4 hours, Operating Time: >24 hours, Calibration: not required, Expected Life: 5 years. Product quality checked in California, USA. 100% customer satisfaction and quality assurance by real sensor and gas detector engineers in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 4.3 x 2.2 inches