- LOWER YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE NATURALLY: RESPeRATE is the only FDA-cleared, non-drug medical device clinically proven to lower blood pressure with over a quarter of a million Americans already enjoying the benefits. With your purchase, you will receive the device, breathing sensor, earbuds, carrying case, user guides and tutorials.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Multiple published clinical trials have validated RESPeRATE’s ability for lowering high blood pressure naturally. RESPeRATE’s clinical evidence for lowering blood pressure is ranked #1, after diet and exercise, by the American Heart Association. You can expect to see a significant, lasting reduction in blood pressure within 3-4 weeks of proper use.
- HOW IT LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE: RESPeRATE’s patented guided breathing technology slows breathing and prolongs exhalation. It relaxes constricted blood vessels leading to lasting, all-day blood pressure reduction within a few weeks.
- HOW IT WORKS: RESPeRATE’s breathing sensor belt picks up your inhale and exhale movements and transforms your breathing into tones that gradually guide you to prolonged exhalation and slow breathing. Each prolonged exhalation relaxes constricted blood vessels and lowers blood pressure. RESPeRATE is fully adaptive ,the melody will be adjusted if tones are not being followed and the process will start again.. All you need to do is breathe with the guiding tones, 15 minutes a day 3-4 times a week.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: RESPeRATE is a one-time investment that gets you the desired results with no additional drugs or side effects. The RESPeRATE is available without a prescription and is eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement plans. With your RESPeRATE, you will get a one-year warranty and a money back guarantee per Amazon Policy
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 02-04-2009
model number: Ultra Single/RR152
Part Number: Ultra Single/RR152
Details: About RESPeRATE RESPeRATE, FDA-cleared, non-drug, non-invasive device for hypertension Treatment. Used by over 250,000 patients and physicians, it is recommended by the American Heart Association scientific statement on non-pharmacological treatments for Lowering High Blood Pressure. RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones. FDA clearance #K020399 (OTC); Claim also reviewed by the National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau Recommended by the American Heart Association RESPeRATE was praised by the American Heart Association Scientific Statement “Beyond Medications and Diet: Alternative Approaches to Lowering Blood Pressure.” The statement written by US top hypertension experts and reviewed ALL non-pharmacological treatments for lowering blood pressure concluded the following (a direct quotation): "Device-guided slow breathing (RESPeRATE) can significantly lower blood pressure. The overall evidence from clinical trials and meta-analyses suggests that device-guided slow breathing [RESPeRATE] can significantly lower blood pressure. There are no known contraindications to the use of the device, and no adverse effects have been noted.” - The American Heart Association Scientific Statement 2013. Doctor Recommended Physicians around the country recommend RESPeRATE to their patients. Watch what Dr. Joseph Marek, MD, an affiliated Cardiologist & Hypertension says about RESPeRATE. In fact, download a printable clinical brochure and ask your physician what she or he thinks about it. “Do I recommend RESPeRATE? Yes, I do. I recommend it to my patients. My family members use it. I used it. People don’t like to take medications. They are looking for natural ways to treat
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.8 x 3.4 inches