Brand: VITAFON T
- The general intensity of the regenerative process in the organism is limited by the feedback mechanism in respect to concentration of toxins and regeneration products in the blood which are subject to processing and excretion from the organism. Here a deficit of the regeneration volume occurs and this leads to an increase in the cells' mean age. The total deficit is unevenly distributed over different tissues. The delay of the regenerative process is most obvious in areas with reduced blood supply. But enhancement of the blood supply in this area, in general deficit of the regeneration volume, yields only a slight acceleration of the regenerative process and is temporary. Moreover, by the same degree the regenerative process will worsen in other areas. As it is rather difficult to assess the resource of the organism's cleansing systems, in practically all the cases it is recommended to administer the microvibration upon the renal area from the back. Some dose of the effect, at that, will spread over to the liver and adrenal glands which results in a considerable acceleration of cleansing of the blood and, consequently, in acceleration of the regenerative process. This phenomenon explains why ignoring the renal area in treatment of joints' arthrosis, particularly in elderly people, yields an insufficient therapeutic effect. For the same reason it would hardly be effective if one treats large areas of burns or other lesions without adequate improvement of the renal functions.
- The vibroacoustic device "Vitafon-T" is intended for the treatment of a wide range of inflammatory and post-traumatic diseases. It has a wide range of indications. A high efficacy of the treatment is attained on account of a many-fold enhancement of the micro capillary blood flow and lymph flow in the treated area. The device induces microvibration of tissues through contact and by means of a constantly changing sonic frequency. The change of frequency within the ordered range and transition from one range to another occurs automatically according to a program. The I Range Frequency constantly changes from 20 Hz to 4.5 kHz and is optimized for the maximum effect of the hydrodynamic pump in the veins. The II Range Frequency constantly changes from 200 Hz to 18 kHz and is directed towards enhancement of the effect of decreasing hydrodynamic resistance in the capillaries. The device is intended for use in therapeutic-prophylactic institutions and sanatoriums as well as in domestic conditions.
- Medical effect For the treatment of any disease, the minimum demands are a good blood supply, good quality of the blood, and good control of the organism's functions. Moreover, sometimes these three components are insufficient for a complete recovery whereas absence of just one of them makes the treatment either too long or completely impossible. Vibroacoustic therapy enables one to affect all three factors: to increase the local blood supply, to improve function of an organ and quality of the blood, and to restore the control damaged because of insufficient blood supply to neural fibres, tissues, and nervous centres. The main and direct property of the vibroacoustic effect involves its ability to increase the through flow of blood and lymph flow. This is based on two reliable physical effects. The first effect is a drop in the vascular resistance against blood movement during microvibration with a certain sonic frequency, and each vessel has its own optimal frequency. The "Vitafon" construction idea was born due to understanding just this particular physical effect. The second frequency range effect of the device is directed towards the drop in vascular resistance. The second physical effect is an effect of the hydrodynamic pump in the veins. It occurs due to the presence of valves which, under the microvibration effect, provide a strictly ordered movement of the blood instead of a chaotic one. This particular effect of the " hydrodynamic pump" is maintained by the first frequency range of the "Vitafon". This effect was discovered by Professor A. I. Arinchin. When studying the mechanisms of peripheral circulation, he found that muscular fibres tremble with a sonic frequency. "The muscle "sings" at a sonic frequency," he writes in his book "Peripheral Human Hearts." This trembling induces a depression in the veins, on the one hand, and on the other hand, the pressure is kind of a hydrodynamic pump that maintains an accelerated outflow of the blood. A. I. Arinc
- To make the venous pump work, the muscles do not have to contract. To achieve the hydrodynamic pump effect just a trembling with a small amplitude is sufficient. Considering that the sum length of venules is much greater than that of veins, the microvibration of the vessels' muscular fibres is of great importance as well as the microtrembling of surrounding muscular tissue. The arteroles' pushing ability cannot be excluded because they act like intestine peristalsis on account of the successive contraction of muscular fibres. Therefore, microvibration is a physical factor used by the organism for reducing the peripheral resistance of the capillary net and for increasing the venous outflow. If by some reasons muscular fibres stop trembling, i.e. in an ischemic area, the blood supply drops sharply and the ischemia enhances. A vicious circle occurs and the organism cannot get out of it without external microvibration. Ischemia may exist for a long time even after the reasons reducing the blood supply have been removed. This occurs, for instance, when neural fibres are compressed in the sites where they come out of the spine. The reasons having been removed, the blood supply is not restored nonetheless. The vibroacoustic effect in such cases plays the role of a triggering mechanism, i.e. when treating an area of obvious trophic damage where the nerves loose their sensitivity, within 15 minutes the patient starts to feel a prickling and even feels the microvibration. The sensitivity remains for a few hours after the procedure and, provided the causes have been removed, it is restored completely. The vibroacoustic effect enhances the intensity of the process performed by the organism in this area. This enables it to act upon the feedback mechanisms and shift the balance in one or another direction. For example, treating the renal area will improve the kidneys' function and, consequently, the blood quality.
- There is also another opinion explaining these effects: the vibroacoustic effect increases adrenal gland functions and thus production of the respective hormones. Naturally, it is possible in spite of strict control over the adrenal activity exerted by the hypothalamus in the case of adrenal glands dysfunction. So far the influence of enhancing renal function or adrenal glands upon the organism's systemic response can not be divided. It has been corroborated, however, that the vibroacoustic effect exerts a considerable positive influence on the renal area and the site of the adrenal glands in most diseases when vibroacoustic therapy is applied. How the function of one or another organ changes is a subject for further study. Blood isn't the only fluid circulating in the organism. Nearly all the organs are interconnected with various ducts, channels, or pipes. The free movement of fluid along these is a mandatory condition of good health. All the ducts, channels, and pipes are not just mechanical conductors for the fluid but real "transport organs" providing a constant fluid flow. Each such transport organ has its own oscillation frequency and its own specific movements. On account of the vessels' and capillaries' microvibration, smooth flow of the blood and lymph is maintained; due to specific movements of the gall ducts and ureters there is passage of gall and urine. Ejaculation, urine excretion, movements of the ovules, inflow of a secretion from different glands, also occur through these channels which perform complicated kinematic movements. All the ducts, channels, and pipes have muscular fibres controlled by the nervous system. For their normal functioning they need a blood supply and controlling pulses from the nervous system. Disorders in the blood supply or nervous control weaken the dynamic movements of the ducts. This results in stagnation, pressure grows within the duct which, however, cannot compensate for the insufficiency of the movements. If
Details: A no less important property of microvibration with constantly changing sonic frequency involves the ability to restore the blood supply of nervous fibres even if they are compressed within the intervertebral passages. This compression can be a result of a local oedema or an intervertebral hernia. A disorder in the neural fibres' blood supply leads to a loss of conductivity and, consequently, of control. In particular this leads to a disorder of the duct's motor activity and a disorder in the vascular regulation. A sustained loss of control leads to accumulation of the disorders which causes a disease of one or another organ. Restoration of the conductivity of the nervous fibres is a mandatory condition of recovery. The microvibration effect upon a respective area of the spine both restores the blood supply of the neural fibres and relieves the oedema and overtension of the muscles. Considering that in the protein reaction of the "key-lock" type a certain role belongs to the coincidence of protein molecules orientation, the microvibration energy increases the probability - meaning the velocity, too - of these reactions. This effect in a way depends on the constantly changing amplitude of the microvibration - which is exactly what "Vitafon" does. Technical specifications and the construction Power supply voltage................................................................................. 220V AC Power supply frequency...................................................................................50 Hz Maximum power consumption ............................................................................8W Net weight..........................................................................................................500g Dimensions (max.) .........................................................................130×100×70 mm