- REPLACE PANTYLINERS: No other protection needed! Our absorbent, quick-drying protection panties hold up to 8 tsp of liquid — a solution for light to moderate bladder leaks.
- BUILT-IN LEAK BLADDER LEAK PROTECTION: Made by the same team behind Thinx period underwear, Speax has protection built into the underwear's ultrathin gusset. The moisture-wicking, odor-controlling, and leak-resistant layers work together to keep you fresh and dry.
- LOOK AND FEEL OF EVERYDAY UNDERWEAR: A comfortable solution for light to moderate bladder leaks, Speax underwear are made with soft, breathable fabric in a variety of styles. Our leak protection panties are designed not to feel wet or bulky.
- CONTROLS ODOR: Our underwear for bladder leaks neutralizes all unwanted smells while trapping wetness behind a breathable moisture barrier.
- EASY CARE: Unlike pantyliners and other single-use disposables, Speax are reusable — saving you time and money. Just machine wash cold and tumble dry low. Shop more products by clicking our logo!
Details: Speax by Thinx absorbent underwear - made by the team behind THINX leak proof underwear. Thinx undies help keep you fresh and dry with ultra-thin layers of moisture-wicking, absorbent, anti-odor technology. Made from soft, breathable fabric, Speax by Thinx are a comfortable solution for light to moderate bladder leaks - they look and feel like everyday underwear! Each pair is designed with quick-drying, anti-odor technology for long-lasting freshness. Our signature 4-layer gusset is designed to protect you and your clothes from dampness: 1) fast-drying inner lining, 2) absorbent layer of high-tech fabric that doesn't bulk-up as it absorbs liquid, 3) anti-odor layer to keep you smelling fresh and feeling clean, 4) a leak-fighting layer, all held together by a breathable moisture barrier. Speax by Thinx undies are reusable, machine washable pantyliner replacements-same coverage, better comfort. Speax have absorbent, anti-odor technology so you don't have to worry about leaks. Like our absorbent undies? Check-out our leak proof panties! With your support, we're creating long-term change by advocating for equitable, sustainable policies. Our United for Access campaign is advancing menstrual equity for all US students. Through our EveryBody program, we work with schools, afterschool programs, and nonprofits to empower young people with accurate, inclusive information about their changing bodies and the benefits of menstrual underwear. Together with our partners, we're working to expand access to basic hygiene and support services within underserved communities.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.2 x 1.2 inches