Brand: Vet Classics
- DOG SUPPLEMENT FOR BLADDER CONTROL: Help support healthy bladder control and urination for dogs with this pet health supplement that includes a blend of plant-based precursors, botanicals and phytoestrogens to help with incontinence support.
- DOG SUPPLEMENTS FOR INCONTINENCE: Support your dog’s urinary tract and bladder functions with Vet Classics’ Incontinence Support dog supplement that is recommended for female dogs struggling with bladder control and incontinence.
- SUPPORT BLADDER FUNCTION FOR FEMALE DOGS: The veterinarian-based formula of this dog supplement helps to support normal bladder function in dogs while providing phytoestrogens and botanicals to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- VETERINARIAN-BASED DOG SUPPLEMENT FORMULA: Each dog supplement chewable tablet is formulated by veterinarians to ensure your dogs are consuming pet health supplements that support normal bladder function while working to minimize incontinence.
- PREMIUM PET SUPPLEMENTS: Since 1994, Vet Classics has offered a high-quality line of pet health supplements developed by veterinarians and staff scientists for dogs, cats and horses. Vet Classics offers preventative and solution based supplements for hip and joint support, cardiovascular care, liver support, urinary support, digestive support, and more.
Details: For use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks. Provides phytoestrogens and botanicals to support normal muscle tone of the bladder and sphincter muscles. Recommended for female dogs with loss of bladder control. Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Not to be used with diarrhea. May have hypoglycemic effects. Use with caution with cardiac and kidney problems and in animals on steroids. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Responses to supplements may take up to 4 weeks and may vary by animal.
Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.9 x 2.8 inches