- STOP BLEEDING IN SECONDS from lacerations, abrasions and wounds with Wound Seal Powder. This innovative powder combines with blood to form an instant scab, sealing out dirt and impurities to help accelerate healing.
- HYDROPHILIC POLYMER and potassium ferrate powder creates a protective scab that becomes waterproof in just an hour. Because it does not rely on clotting factors, WoundSeal even works for people who easily bleed.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE for the whole family, from grandparents to children and even the family pets. Respond quickly to kitchen accidents, skinned knees and DIY mishaps wherever they occur.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY single-use tubes can be carried in a pocket, purse, backpack or carry-on luggage. Carry WoundSeal Powder at the playground, while camping or on vacation, wherever cuts and abrasions occur.
- MADE IN THE USA, FDA cleared and tested by the Department of Defense, WoundSeal Powder has been widely used by health professionals across the country, including doctors and emergency technicians.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 14-07-2016
Details: Time is of the essence If you or someone you love takes blood thinners or has a clotting disorder, even minor cuts and abrasions can become emergencies. WoundSeal powder stops bleeding instantly by creating an instant occlusive seal over the wound. As manual pressure is applied, the powder combines with blood to create an instant scab over the wound, that dries to become waterproof in one hour. The scab stays in place while the wound heals beneath and then falls off naturally. Easy for anyone to use Simply open a single-use tube and pour WoundSeal Powder directly over wound to cover. Apply pressure over wound for 30 seconds, until bleeding stops. It is that easy. WoundSeal Powder works even on those people who bleed easily. This makes it a must-have addition to your medical supplies. Proudly made in the USA Our topical powder containing hydrophilic polymer and potassium ferrate has passed all FDA-required safety tests as well as numerous clinical studies, including one by the Department of Defense. Trusted and used for over 10 years in many hospitals by cardiologists, dermatologists and emergency technicians, this innovative WoundSeal Powder is safe for people of all ages and pets. Take control of bleeding injuries in seconds instead of minutes. Add WoundSeal Powder to your first aid supplies today.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.4 x 0.6 inches